Process of issuing Arm License
1. Application is to be submitted in prescribed format (A) along with affidavit, domicile and income certificate in 4 copies.
2. The Report from Superintendent of Police concerned is obtained.
3. After getting the report in favour of applicant from SP office, further reports are obtained from the following 3 offices are required-
a. Superintendent of Police CID
b. D.F.O. / D.C.F. (Forest department)
c. Tehsildar concerned
4. After receiving these reports, the file is submitted to District Magistrate for further decision.
5. After approval of DM, the required license fee has to be deposited by the applicant alongwith photographs.